1Litre of Cyclemuck Clean. This bottle comes with its own Pro trigger sprayer and is great for smaller applications. The trigger is a high quality adjustable unit, and facilitates easy use.
Make cleaning your bike quick and simple with Cyclemuck Clean. Cyclemuck Clean is an effective, NO BRUSHES, NO EFFORT, PH neutral cleaner that will lift all the dirt and grime from your ride whilst leaving a protective layer which aids with future cleaning.
After a couple of uses of Cyclemuck Clean, your bicycle will start looking as clean as new. It just gets gets better from there on. Cyclemuck Clean will enhance the surface finish of your bike. And the best thing about this cleaner is there is no nasties. It contains no acids, abrasives or caustic and it’s also silicone free!
No need for brushes to get in to those tight fiddly bits around the gear sets or elsewhere, simply spray the entire bike with a layer of Cyclemuck Clean, leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes and spray off.
- NZ Made
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning.
- No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- PH neutral: 8.9
- Contains no acid, abrasives, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Bike stays looking new
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
Motomuck Cycle Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray on entire bike over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- Use a brush only on excessively stubborn dirt.
- Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Cyclemuck Clean to penetrate through the dirt.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Cyclemuck Clean can be used safely on:
- whole bike including brake discs and pads, groupsets, chains, suspension, tyres, cables and saddles.
- electric bikes, bike racks, helmets, riding gear and tools.
- aluminium, titanium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass and carbon fibre.
A specific brand of suspension has had issues with the coating of satin or matt forks going dull with the use of the Cyclemuck Clean. Usually this happens if the coating is porous or of a flaking nature, and Motomuck cleaner thinks it is foreign dirt, so tries to remove it. especially when hot.
Don’t apply on hot surface. Streaking can occur if Cyclemuck Clean tries to remove certain existing care products. Some new Nano coatings used in the industry don’t allow washing with anything other than water alone. Test product on hidden spot to ensure compatibility, prior to application.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 with water for regular cleaning. You will notice after about 5 washes, that tiny bits of dirt in heavily soiled areas will still be evident after a wash, and that the surface finish will be less shiny. Just use once as undiluted to reapply the protective coating and regain full shine.
- Dilute 20:80 with water for scrooge cleaning or body panels and guards. Spray on diluted solution. Sponge all surfaces. Spray off with pressure cleaner or jet of water.
I had heard about this from a friend who uses the motorbike version, so thought I'd give the cycle version a try. Works exactly as described, just spray and rinse off. We do a lot of mountain biking and the bikes came up shiny again. Will definitely be buying more. Online service was really fast too. 10/10
Cyclemuck worked as advertised and helped me clean no end of oily crap off my bike.