No Brushes! No Effort!
20 Litres of Motomuck Original Cleaner. In a 20l cube with a bung thread to be able to add a drain tap.
Motomuck Original Cleaner is a product the Motorsport and enthusiast market has been crying out.
Motomuck Original Cleaner is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner that won’t start fading your trusty steed’s aluminium, alloy or plastics over a period of time. It will however cut through all that new or old grime, and bring out the original lustre that hides beneath that dirt.
The best thing about this cleaner is that will leave a protective film which will help prevent dirt sticking, and enhancing the surface finish.
No need for brushes to get in to those tight fiddly bits around the motor or elsewhere, just spray on a layer of Motomuck Original Cleaner, left on for 5-10 minutes, and then spray off.
- NZ Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Motomuck Motorycle Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forev
- Spray on over entire bike, over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- Use a brush only on excessively stubborn old dirt and on places where dirt has baked onto the exhaust.
- Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Motomuck Original Cleaner to penetrate through the dirt to the surface of your steed.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Motomuck Original Cleaner can be used safely on:
- dirt bikes, quads, street bikes, bicycles, offroad vehicles, engines, brakes, machinery, and riding gear.
- aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, carbon fibre, machinery, tools
- If washing a street bike or any other vehicle, don’t use Original Cleaner on any polycarbonate screens or parts, especially if it has been standing in the sunlight or has heated up. It can have a reaction with some coatings that are on some polycarbonates as they become porous and Motomuck thinks it's foreign dirt, which it tries to remove.
- Don’t apply on hot surface. Streaking can occur if Original Cleaner tries to remove certain existing care products. Some new Nano coatings used in the automotive industry don’t allow washing with anything other than water alone. Test product on hidden spot to ensure compatibility, prior to application.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it cleans, and deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 with water for regular cleaning. You will notice after about 5 washes, that tiny bits of dirt in heavily soiled areas will still be evident after a wash, and that the surface finish will be less shiny. Just use once as undiluted to reapply the protective coating and regain full shine.
- Dilute 20:80 with water for scrooge cleaning or body panels and guards. Spray on diluted solution. Sponge all surfaces. Spray off with pressure cleaner or jet of water.
This is the 3rd 20l pack of the Moromuck I have bought and it’s fabulous for bikes, cars, trucks and tractors. I will buy it again too. But I am disappointed that I wanted a snow gun with the package but they were out of stock of the Stihl attachment and don’t offer any options to buy now as a package but send the gun when they came back in stock. So now I have to buy a gun at full price which is not really ideal.
Super fast delivery following order!!! Like crazy fast and as always product works like a charm on our dirt bikes, ride on, tractor, BBQ
We use Motomuck for cleaning our bikes, vehicles, gazebo, basically anything that gets dirty. We use the foam gun and let it soak, rinse it down, job done. Super fast service and delivery when ordering online.
Easy, fast and of course a great product. Well worth ordering direct.
I hated washing my bike. I used to go on motorcycle forums thinking there was some special technique I didn't know about. Nope. I just wasn't using a decent wash product. I exclusively use Motomuck now, and it's brilliant. It's not a chore anymore. It simply does a brilliant of it.