The Squirter ProMax is the perfect partner to our 5 Litres of Motomuck Original Cleaner.
The powerful trigger system attaches directly to the bottle, with an extension tube which allows you to place the product bottle on the ground while trying to spray in those hard to get spaces, including spraying upside down with no loss of liquid flow. We recommend that prior to attaching it to the container, that you uncoil the squirter tube in some hot water. This makes it more manageable!
The Squirter ProMax is so powerful it allows you to apply Motomuck Original Cleaner with ease form a distance away with minimal effort.
Motomuck Original Cleaner is a product the Motorsport and enthusiast market has been crying out.
Motomuck Original Cleaner is a non-caustic, acid free cleaner that won’t start fading your trusty steed’s aluminium, alloy or plastics over a period of time. It will however cut through all that new or old grime, and bring out the original lustre that hides beneath that dirt.
The best thing about this cleaner is that will leave a protective film which will help prevent dirt sticking, and enhancing the surface finish.
No need for brushes to get in to those tight fiddly bits around the motor or elsewhere, just spray on a layer of Motomuck Original Cleaner, left on for 5-10 minutes, and then spray off.
- NZ Made
- Contains no acid, abrasive, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning. No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- Easiest way to keep your drive looking like new. Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Proven formula, endorsed by world champions.
Motomuck Motorycle Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray on over entire bike, over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- Use a brush only on excessively stubborn old dirt and on places where dirt has baked onto the exhaust.
- Leave to soak in for 5-10 minutes, allowing Motomuck Original Cleaner to penetrate through the dirt to the surface of your steed.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Motomuck Original Cleaner can be used safely on:
- dirt bikes, quads, street bikes, bicycles, offroad vehicles, engines, brakes, machinery, and riding gear.
- aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, carbon fibre, machinery, tools
- If washing a street bike, don’t use Original Cleaner on the polycarbonate screen if it has been standing in the sunlight and heated up. It can have a reaction with some coatings that are on some screens.
- Don’t apply on hot surface. Streaking can occur if Original Cleaner tries to remove certain existing care products. Some new Nano coatings used in the automotive industry don’t allow washing with anything other than water alone. Test product on hidden spot to ensure compatibility, prior to application.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it cleans, and deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 with water for regular cleaning. You will notice after about 5 washes, that tiny bits of dirt in heavily soiled areas will still be evident after a wash, and that the surface finish will be less shiny. Just use once as undiluted to reapply the protective coating and regain full shine.
- Dilute 20:80 with water for scrooge cleaning or body panels and guards. Spray on diluted solution. Sponge all surfaces. Spray off with pressure cleaner or jet of water.