5 Litres of Golfmuck Clean. Can be used in conjunction with the Motomuck squirters, with tube, for easy application even in those upside down places on your Golf cart.
Golfmuck Clean is a NO BRUSHES, NO EFFORT PH neutral cleaner that has been specifically formulated to clean all surfaces on your golf cart, removing grass, dirt, mud, oil, and grease with ease.
Golfmuck Clean leaves a protective layer which aids with future cleaning and also enhances the surface finish, therefore keeping your golf cart and equipment looking new. This cleaner contains no acids, abrasives or caustic and is silicone free! So it won’t start fading your clubs or equipments aluminium, alloys, or paintwork over a period time. It will however reveal the original lustre that lies under all the built up dirt and grime.
Golfmuck Clean is quick and simple to use. No need for brushes to get in those tight, fiddly bits, just spray the entire cart with a layer of Golfmuck Clean or apply to clubs etc. leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes and spray off with a jet of water ridding the surface of all excess dirt!
- NZ Made
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning.
- No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- PH neutral: 8.9
- Contains no acid, abrasives, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Safe to hose off on grass.
Golfmuck Clean takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray on over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- Use a brush on excessively stubborn old dirt.
- Leave Golfmuck clean to soak in for 5 to 10 minutes, allowing it to penetrate through the dirt.
- Spray off with a jet of water or wipe small parts or sensitive gear clean with our Motowipes.
Golfmuck Clean can be used safely on:
- golf carts, trundlers, bags, clubs, handles, balls, most shoes, covers, rain gear and other sporting equipment.
- aluminium, anodized surfaces, stainless steel, carbon fibre, plastics, fiberglass panels and rubber.
Use with care on golf cart screens, as some have coatings on which can streak when cleaned while hot. Don’t apply on hot surface. Streaking can occur if Golfmuck clean tries to remove certain existing care products. Test product on hidden spot to ensure compatibility, prior to application. No liability will be accepted.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 with water for regular cleaning. You will notice after about 5 washes, that tiny bits of dirt in heavily soiled areas will still be evident after a wash, and that the surface finish will be less shiny. Just use once as undiluted to reapply the protective coating and regain full shine.
- Dilute 20:80 with water for scrooge cleaning or body panels and guards. Spray on diluted solution. Sponge all surfaces. Spray off with pressure cleaner or jet of water.