Cleaning ride on mowers and outdoor equipment is always a task due to the extensive amount of grass, mud, dirt and grime that gets caught, and covering the surface. Mowmuck Clean has been specifically designed to clean your mowers and other equipment with ease and NO BRUSHES AND NO EFFORT.
This cleaner is PH neutral, non-caustic and acid free. It won’t fade the aluminium, alloys or paintwork over a period it time. It will however cut through all the new and old grime bringing out the original lustre that lies beneath all the dirt.
Mowmuck Clean will also leave a protective layer which aids in future cleaning and enhances the overall surface finish. The product is so safe that you can even use it on your plants and its safe to hose off on grass too!
No need for pressure cleaners or brushes to get in those tight fiddly bits, just apply a layer of Mowmuck Clean, leave it to soak in for 5-10 minutes and spray off. It’s that simple and the results are outstanding. This 750ml Litre bottle comes with its own Pro trigger sprayer and is great for smaller applications. The trigger is a high quality adjustable unit, and facilitates easy use.
- NZ Made
- No brushes needed, no effort, saves hours of cleaning.
- No high pressure cleaner needed.
- No Streaking
- PH neutral: 8.9
- Contains no acid, abrasives, caustic or silicones
- Safe on aluminium, anodized surfaces, alloys, chrome, magnesium, seals, plastics and carbon fibre
- Cleaning becomes more effective after multiple uses
- Leaves a protective layer which aids future cleaning and enhances surface finish
- Boosts resale value, and cuts maintenance costs.
- Safe to hose off on grass.
- Can even be used to cleaning plants.
Mowmuck Clean takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Spray on over wet or dry dirt. If you hosed off excessive dirt, leave a few minutes to drip dry before applying as water can form a dilution barrier on the surface.
- Use a brush on excessively stubborn old dirt.
- Leave Mowmuck clean to soak in for 5 to 10 minutes, allowing it to penetrate through the dirt.
- Spray off with a jet of water and watch the muck fall off.
Mowmuck Clean can be used safely on:
- all mower parts, chainsaws, trimmers, cutters, mulchers and garden hand tools.
- sprayers and equipment, engines, machinery, BBQ’s,
- aluminium, anodised surfaces, seals, plastics, rubber, glass, and carbon fibre
Do not use on electrical parts of electrical outdoor tools, and make sure they are unplugged when doing any cleaning.
- Undiluted. In this ratio it deposits the protective layer on the virgin surface once all muck is removed.
- Dilute 50:50 with water for regular cleaning. You will notice after about 5 washes, that tiny bits of dirt in heavily soiled areas will still be evident after a wash, and that the surface finish will be less shiny. Just use once as undiluted to reapply the protective coating and regain full shine.
- Dilute 20:80 with water for scrooge cleaning or body panels and guards. Spray on diluted solution. Sponge all surfaces. Spray off with pressure cleaner or jet of water.