Motomuck Motorcycle Cleaner is our NO EFFORT, PH neutral cleaner specifically designed to remove dirt, mud, oil, grease and muck from your vehicle whilst leaving a protective layer which aids in future cleaning and enhancing the overall surface finish.
Pairing this with our Motomuck Snow Foam Gun will change the way you wash your vehicle. This quality lance turns your pressure washer into a powerful foam cannon that can cover your vehicle in a thick ‘ snowfoam ’ speeding up the whole process, whether you are using it for a wash, or a pre-wash.
This unit is made with high quality brass components and features a fully adjustable dilution valve, to offer different densities of foam, and a variable spray nozzle for controlling the spray of foam delivered.
Match the correct adaptor to the coupling on your pressure washer and select from the options in the drop down above. Please check carefully to ensure that you choose the correct fitment for your pressure system, this is only a guide.
1 x 20L Motomuck Motorcycle Cleaner
1 x Pressure Controlled Valve
1 x Duckbill Nozzle
1 x Plastic Bottle
1 x Pressure Washer Connector – ( Select from options #1 – #8 to fit your pressure system)
Motomuck Motorycle Cleaner takes a few applications to create it's protective layer on the base material, as it first needs to get rid of all the old grime and old care products that might be on the surface. So for the first couple applications use product undiluted and give it a helping hand to get through the old grime. Once the protective coat has developed it will change the way you clean forever!
- Simply spray Motomuck Cleaner onto your vehicle and watch as it foams, lifting the dirt away from the surface of the vehicle.
- The Snow Foam clings to your vehicles exterior softening the dirt and grime that is stuck to the paintwork.
- Allow this to dwell for 5 minutes and then rinse off well, most of that dirt and grime should now have been removed.
- If dirt is bad and you have used this as a Pre-wash, then the wash stage with a mitt or sponge will have hugely reduced swirls and scratches from abrasive material.
Please see our different Snow Foam Gun application methods.
After using the Gun to Snow Foam your vehicle, Motomuck highly recommends that you run some clean water through the Gun to ensure that it stays clean and free from any build-up of wash/foam concentrate, that can block the filter over time.
- My motorcycle is not 100% clean when using the Foam Gun with the Motomuck Cleaner?
Answer: The Motomuck Foam Gun hugely dilutes the Motomuck Cleaner, and the dirt might require a higher concentration of product to initially get the surface clean. Use the Foam Gun after that for maintaining that clean surface.