*CHECK OUT OUR DISCOUNTED SNOW FOAM GUNS with our Motomuck combos throughout the website*
The Motomuck Snow Foam Gun changes the way you wash your car. This quality lance turns your pressure washer into a powerful foam cannon that can cover your car in a thick ‘ snowfoam ’ speeding up the whole process, whether you are using it for a car wash, or a pre-wash.
This unit is made with high quality brass components and features a fully adjustable dilution valve, to offer different densities of foam, and a variable spray nozzle for controlling the spray of foam delivered.
Match the correct adaptor to the coupling on your pressure washer and select from the options in the drop down above. Please check carefully to ensure that you choose the correct fitment for your pressure system, this is only a guide.
1 x Pressure Controlled Valve
1 x Duckbill Nozzle
1 x Plastic Bottle
1 x Pressure Washer Connector – ( Select from options #1 – #8 to fit your pressure system)
- Heavy Duty design, ideal for professional use or enthusiasts
- Solid brass construction of body.
- Variable, adjustable spray nozzle for accurate mixing and foam generation
- Fully adjustable dilution ratio
- Capacity: 1 Litre robust bottle
- Requires pressure washer to Have 2.0GPM & Over 1000 PSI Pressure for use
- Simply spray your product of choice over your vehicle and watch as it foams, lifting the dirt away from the surface of the vehicle.
- The Snow Foam clings to your vehicles exterior softening the dirt and grime that is stuck to the paintwork.
- Allow this to dwell for 5 minutes and then rinse off well, most of that dirt and grime should now have been removed.
- If dirt is bad and you have used this as a Pre-wash, then the wash stage with a mitt or sponge will have hugely reduced swirls and scratches from abrasive material.
Please see our different Snow Foam Gun application methods.
After using the Gun to Snow Foam your car, Motomuck highly recommends that you run some clean water through the Gun to ensure that it stays clean and free from any build-up of wash/foam concentrate, that can block the filter over time.